- Controls Single Stage Heating Systems
- Millivolt and Hydronic (water or steam) System Compatible
- Compatible with Gas and Electric Systems
- Battery Operated
- Backlit Display
Saturday, December 7, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
- Easy Flow Energy Efficiency: Heavy duty frame & reinforced filter
- Filter carrys a 15% microparticle capture rating - higher than any competing model
- Outperforms all other filters in its class
- Honeywell Standard carrys a 15% microparticle capture rating which is higher than any competing model
- Lasts Up To 3 Months
Monday, December 2, 2013
- Durable, slip-resistant surface with a diamond plate raised pattern
- Perfect for garages, workshops, basements, laundry rooms and man caves
- Helps ease leg, foot and lower back fatigue and pain
- PVC vinyl surface with neoprene foam backing and beveled edges
- Closed cell foam backing will not absorb liquids, ideal for use in wet areas
Saturday, November 30, 2013
- This thermostat is used for the following systems: Heat pump (1-Heat, 1-Cool and 2-Heat, 1-Cool); HVAC (1-Heat and 1-Cool cycle)
- 1.5-Ampere at 24-Volt
- Temperature setting: manual , Degree Celsius or Degree Fahrenheit selectable
- Dimensions (height by width by depth): 3.1-Inch by 3.2-Inch by 1-Inch
Wednesday, November 27, 2013
This system is ideal for controlling lifts, jacks, winches, and agricultural applications where 12 VDC polarity reversing DC motors are used. The keyfob transmitter has two buttons . The left button runs the motor in one direction and right button runs the motor in the opposite direction. The motor will operate as long as the buttons are held down.
The receiver electronics are encapsulated for waterproofing and it is suitable for use in harsh environments. Operating temperature range - 0o F to 160o F. The robust ABS enclosure dimensions are approximately 3" L x 3" W x 1.5" H. The receiver has two mounting tabs.
There are four 3/8" terminals for the connections. The mating quick connect terminals are supplied with the unit.
Transmit range is greater than 100 feet under normal operating conditions. FCC Approved. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Reverse Polarity Wireless Remote Control
- 80 Amps @ 12 VDC
- Multiple transmitters can be used